A good gun fit is vital for fulfilling shooting potential – regardless of age, experience or choice of gun.
Whether shooting clays or game, your accuracy, comfort and enjoyment are all inextricably linked to a correctly fitted gun.
With over 30 years of gun fitting experience, we have amassed a wealth of insight into fitting shotguns of all makes, actions and calibres, for sportsmen and women of all ages and levels. We are also home to cutting edge measuring devices, try guns, stocks, pattern plate and award-winning shooting grounds.
The result? Unrivalled facilities and extensive knowledge at our fingertips – guaranteed to improve your comfort and confidence immediately.
What to expect from a Sportarm at Lady’s Wood gun fit:
- Initial one-to-one discussion with a dedicated gun fit expert to establish your needs
- Clear advice & in-depth knowledge on how to get the best from your gun
- Eye dominance check
- Consistent gun mount check – Where suitable, we can provide tailored exercises for you to take home
- Measurements taken – Including stock length, cast and comb height
- Skilled & passionate master craftsmen – To look after any required gun adjustments
- Impeccable after-care service – Maintaining your shooting satisfaction for seasons to come
Gun fitting at Sportarm at Lady’s Wood lasts between 60 – 90 minutes
Price: £180 ex VAT (excluding any work that may need to be carried out to make adjustments to gun)