New to Lady’s Wood Shooting School for Summer 2020, we are thrilled to introduce the Bowman Sporting Practice at Lady’s Wood. We’re proud to partner with Bowman Traps to bring you our 10 sporting clay stand pay and play system, featuring seven brand-new stands as well as some old favourites!
Pay and play at Lady’s Wood
We welcome licence holders to guide themselves around our challenging layout of ten stands. The Bowman Sporting Practice can be shot individually, or in groups of up to six.
Please note, the Bowman Sporting Practice does not include access to the high tower, grouse butt and surrounding stands. To access these, please book a caddied practice. Please also ensure you familiarise yourself with our pay and play shooting etiquette below before your visit.
Open from 9 am Tuesday – Saturday with last entry for the Bowman Sporting Practice at 3pm and all shooting must finish by 4.30pm. All shooters MUST present an original valid shotgun certificate upon each visit.
The Bowman Sporting Practice at Lady’s Wood – Shoot Etiquette
The following list of rules apply to all shooters using the Bowman Sporting Practice pay and play at Lady’s Wood Shooting School.
All shooters must:
- Be a valid and competent shotgun certificate holder
- Non-Certificate holders are not permitted to shoot the Bowman Sporting Practice at Lady’s Wood – lessons with an experienced instructor can be booked by clicking HERE
- Produce the original shotgun certificate on each visit to shoot
- It is recommended that shooters have their own personal insurance – (i.e. membership to BASC, CPSA, GWCT etc)
- Adhere to site cartridge restrictions (click HERE for permitted cartridge list)
- Wear the correct PPE at all times – hat, eye protection and ear protection
- Shoot targets as presented on each stand
- Where possible, shoot the stands numerically 1-10 to avoid a backlog of shooters
- Adhere to current site COVID-19 restrictions
- Use bins provided
- Pick up spent cartridges
- Behave responsibly when handling guns and cartridges as all shotgun certificate holders should
- Instructors take priority, please be patient when waiting
- Please be considerate of other shooters when stands are busy – i.e. don’t “hog stands”
- Report any faults or issues to a member of the team
- When shooting in groups, only first shooter to “see a pair” before shooting commences
- Adhere to the “Honesty System”, paying for ALL clays used
- Carry guns unloaded and broken or in a slip when moving around the grounds
- Gun racks to be used when at shooting stands
- Only one shooter at a time to have a loaded gun on each stand at the shooting position
- Not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Anyone not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave
- BE SAFE and enjoy our fantastic facilities
Book your Bowman Sporting Practice
Due to current site COVID-19 restrictions, the Bowman Sporting Practice is available by pre-booked appointment only. To book, please call 01454 294546 or email email@example.com. For the latest social distancing guidance and an update on how we are currently operating, please check our home page.
|BOWMAN SPORTING PRACTICE||PRICE|
Book your spot on the Bowman Sporting Practice